What Does Losing 150 Pounds Look Like - Steph's Success Story

A size 32 woman who "became a hermit" and ate "non-stop" for two years after her dad died on Father’s Day has lost an incredible 150 pounds :

Steph Sykes, 25, swapped being a couch potato and gorging on 5,000 calories a day - more than twice the daily limit - for healthy eating and exercise - and is now a size 14.

The administrative assistant teamed up with her mum on a joint diet amid fears that 355 pounds Steph would suffer a terrible fate. Mum Karen Sykes, 55,  joined Keto Diet plans  in April last year, hoping Steph might follow.persuaded her to join a Keto Diet with her - where her daughter lost a staggering 150 pounds.

Steph has told how she feels like a completely different person and almost can't believe her new look when she gazes into the mirror. The young woman, from Billingham, County Durham, said: “I’m 13st 6lb, wearing a size 14 now and I feel so different. When I was a size 32, I could only get my clothes from one place online and I’d only leave the house to go to my mum's, where I'd also lie on the sofa. Now, when I look in the mirror, I can’t believe it’s me."

Now, 11months after she first joined Keto Dite , Steph is unrecognisable, after losing almost 150 pounds

And her mum said: "At her biggest, I was frightened for Steph. I am overweight myself and we are a big family, but Steph was taking it to the next level.She was getting bigger and bigger and I knew it was not going to end well. I am so proud of Steph, but now she just needs this final bit of help. She has earned whatever help she can get next."

 Read more : What is Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Lose 126 lbs Fast - Ariana's Success Story